Monday, September 15, 2008

Nerves nerves going crazy uh?

This recently i screw up lots and lots of stuff!!!~
I am like a crazy person!
ARGHH!!
I really don know wad my brain is thinking
how my brain is working..~~ *help*
Hmm..really sorry sorry to 'you' that i screwed up so much things.
Time flies. eveything would be settle at once i believed.
if we're made to be then we are. Time is not a problem.
Create a strong self identity is important like the book said.
Sorryy..really sorry. I don mean it. take care. ily.
wo yi shen shen de ai shang le ni.

Hmm..form 5~ last year spending in school. and O level is coming very soon!
ARGHH!!! i will tried not to put so much stress on myself.
*phewwws*
is not that i don know how to do in the exam
my panic is killing me during exams and stuff.
SOOOO!!!~ i will stop my nerves coming ovver me!
ARGH!!! we're having holiday starting tomorrow. but
holiday is equal to NO holiday.
we have to attend some class during the holiday in school~
like chemistry practical and english CFBT stuff
and might be conducting some group study in my house and liang's house...
it sounds nerdd. BUT~ it worth i know~
hehes :D

Bby..time will tell us the answer.
take care well.
Lots of love,
Sinnee

No comments: